Europanel™ 'G' Series
The Europanel™ 'G' series is our high
performance architectural panel system and is ideally suited
for contemporary building facades. The panel joint is
designed to conceal the fasteners and when combined with
the extensive pallette of colours and finishes
available creates a smooth stylish building envelope of the
highest quality and appearance.
The Europanel G (Gasket) series vertical and
horizontal cross panel jointing creates the impression of a
wider uniform frame around individual panels, similar to
that of a bi-modular system.The horizontal joint houses
an aluminium section, which is factory fitted to each
panel. A high performance EPDM gasket is site installed
and locates within the aluminium section to provide
a positive location and retention of the gasket.
The G series of configurations are
available with 12mm (G12), 30mm (G30) and 50mm (G50) gaskets
to give your building envelope a striking visual 'grid' effect
with varying widths.
Design freedom is realised through
the unique combination of 12mm, 30mm and 50mm wide expressed
horizontal joints and modular flexibility between 600 and
1200mm in 50mm increments. Panel lengths of up to 12 metres
and thicknesses between 75 and 200mm are also available.
- Fully integrated system with robust standard details
- Architecturally flat, combining a high density stonewool core
and 0.7mm thick external steel facings
- Available in the full range of 27 Colorcoat Prisma colours
including special metallics
- Also available in the full range of 40 Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra colours with up to 40 years
- Alternative pre-painted aluminium facings also
- Architecturally enhancing ancillary package, including
- Non-combustible stonewool
core, with up to 2 hours fire resistance.
- Fully tested and approved to LPCB LPS1181 and LPS1208 insurance
- A carbon neutral envelope solution when registered
with the Confidex Sustain guarantee
- Reduces operational carbon with U-values as low as
- Exceptionally low air permeability of
- Low environmental impact, fully qualified EPD's for BREEAM assessment
- Both steel and stonewool fully recyclable at end of life
- Creates a weathertight envelope quickly to help shorten build
- Long spans reduce the need for secondary steelwork
and build cost
We recognise that every building
places unique demands on our products and we have an experienced
and knowledgable Technical Services Team to help shape
our products to meet your specific requirements.